The school council consists of a Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer and Secretary and two representatives from each class.
Pupils are elected to the school council by their peers.
The school council meets with the Headteacher each half-term.
Current projects under discussion are:
- new playground equipment
- new library books
- names for the school houses
- renovation of the playground train
- fundraising opportunities
- after-school and lunch clubs and activities
- raising awareness about our school environment
- peer rewards